About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Food for Orphans is a 501(c)3 charity and all donations are tax-deductible. Our Federal EIN is 75-3242422. "Feeding orphans one meal at a time." Mission: to supply at least one nutritious meal per day to as many orphans as possible.

Follows us on

Share |

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Right now is your Moment

That breaks my heart! What an overused expression. What really breaks your heart? Poverty, world hunger, violence, child abuse…there are so many horrific crimes against humanity any one of them is legitimately heart breaking. God has called us love as He has loved us. Can you love people enough to help out of these circumstances? Can you make a difference? I think we all can.
Think about this: if a random act of kindness on your part is a miracle in someone else’s life then how much bigger is the affect of your intentional acts.
Where do you start? Well, what keeps you up at night? What are you passionate about? Answer those questions then ACT. Our actions can change the outcome of someone’s life. Act in the name of Jesus and it will make a difference.

Matthew 25:35-40
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’



1 comment:

  1. Love the smile of the little boy behind you! Such open enthusiasm :)

    ReplyDelete