About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
Food for Orphans is a 501(c)3 charity and all donations are tax-deductible. Our Federal EIN is 75-3242422. "Feeding orphans one meal at a time." Mission: to supply at least one nutritious meal per day to as many orphans as possible.

Follows us on

Share |

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Give Thanks


Recently, I received a report about the orphanages and schools in Sierra Leone. Part of that report talks about this unfinished school building. Their target finish date was in September but they ran out of money. The report goes on to say that for now the kids are meeting in shed and that the team is in good spirits.

What really struck me, is that the team is in good spirits...wow, what a good reminder to be thankful and trust God.

I am trusting God for the additional funds to send to Sierra Leone. I am thanking God for the 277 orphans and their wonderful caregivers. Please join me in praying for these children and their leaders.

1 Thessalonians 5:18~give thanks in all circumstances...

No comments:

Post a Comment